Here is what's happening in the children and family world this summer:
Mommy and Me: June 13th, June 27th, July 25th, August 8th from 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall.
Bring your child (birth to 4 years old) to play and escape the summer heat. Parents must stay with children. Invite a friend!
Field Trip to Holland Lake Nursing Center: June 6th and August 1st from 2:30 - 4:00 p.m.
We will play games and share fellowship with the residents of Holland Lake. Meet and pick up at Holland Lake. Children 2nd grade and older are invited (younger with a parent).
Flat Jesus: Starting June 2nd pick up your very own Flat Jesus at the Connection Center.
As you travel this summer, take Flat Jesus with you as a reminder that Jesus is with you wherever you go. Send pictures of Flat Jesus' Adventures to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grace and Grit - June 3rd-6th, 9:30-11:30am ~ Girls entering 4th-6th graders are invited are invited to join Heather Stark for "Grace and Grit". We will discuss how Harriet Tubman, Audrey Hepburn, Sarah Grimke and Wilma Rudolph speak about God and how He helped them. The girls who participate will receive a lesson set (workbook, illustration, and "play it forward" cards for each lady). Cost is $32 for all four days or $10 for 1 day. Register here and click on events.
- June 16th-22nd : Senior High Mission Trip to Portland, TX
- June 22nd-24th : 2019 Seniors ONLY Beach Trip
- June 27th : Chick-Fil-A lunch Hudson Oaks 11:30am
- July 14th-19th : Junior High Mission Trip
- July 23rd : Fuzzy's lunch Willow Park 11:30am
- July 24th: Main Event Outing (North Fort Worth-Alliance)
- July 25th: Video Games and Pizza at the Quad
- July 28th : Student Sunday (student lead)
- August 7th : Whataburger lunch 11:30am
- August 11th : Pool Party location TBD
- September 4th : Quad opens after school and Wednesday night Revive activity come back
- July 7-11 ~ 9:00am - 12:00pm
- July 8-12 ~ 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Back to School Bash
- August 18th ~ 12pm church